The 2021-22 Season of Destination Imagination will be unlike any other; as we anxiously and eagerly anticipate a return to in-person events, we all know that now more than ever, the next generation will need an abundance of innovative thinking, creative problem-solving, and leadership abilities to create a thriving society.
Destination Imagination can bring out that top-potential in EVERY student!
Student teams can select between one of our "Challenges" that will inspire and equip them with 21st-Century Skills in a fun and engaging format.
Teams may collaborate and work virtually, in-person, or in a hybrid format. Any group of students may form a team; whether through a school, community organization, after-school club, faith-based group, or just a group of friends/family!
- Team Numbers available for purchase NOW! We suggest starting your team no later than Mid-November
- Jan 15 - Registration Deadline for a Regional Tournament
- Mid-February through Early-March - Regional Tournaments
If your school/district has an existing DI Program, contact your local DI Coordinator to get started. Not sure if your school/district has a DI Coordinator? You can email us at info@MIcreativity.org and we'll let you know!
If you are starting a brand new DI Program / DI Team(s):
- Purchase your team number(s) from www.DestinationImagination.org
- You will pay a $75 "Affiliate Fee" during checkout; this is your Registration Fee for the Regional Tournament!
- Gather your team, recruit a volunteer "Appraiser" who will work at the tournament, and select which challenge your team will solve!
- Reach out if you need help; your Regional Director's email address may be found on the "contact" page of our website!